WORK WITH US
At Ottra, we have a hands-on approach that ensures design, quality, and service are always top priorities. Early on, we invite you into the process, and it's always a good day when we receive a snapshot of an Ottra piece in its forever home. Here is how we work, from start to finish.
- Here on our website, you can see our collection pieces. But on Instagram, you can also find various custom projects.
- Do you have a specific need? We may be able to adapt one of our designs to whatever that may be. Or we can explore a one-off project with you. Please don't hesitate to ask.
- You're always welcome to visit us in Brooklyn, either in-person or virtually.
- If you are unsure about sizing, we can help you determine the right proportions.
- If you are a trade member, we can provide you with various materials for your plans and presentations.
A Typical Process:
- Once we receive a 50% deposit, the order is added to our production schedule. Lead time is 12-14 weeks. In some instances, we can deliver sooner, but this depends on the piece and our schedule.
- If there are any customizations to our existing designs, or if this is a one-off commission, clients/designers will receive drawings to sign.
- We will keep you posted with updates and photos, if you'd like.
- Final payments are due prior to shipping/delivery. We accept payments by check, wire transfer, or credit card.
Shipping and Installation:
- For orders within three hours of the New York City area, we offer white glove delivery, or the option to pick up directly from our shop.
- For orders beyond our immediate area, orders are crated and sent via UPS or FedEx Freight to a local receiver. White glove delivery can be arranged from there.
- Installation instructions will be included with your order, and we're always here to answer any questions.
The Bottom Line: When choosing Ottra, we recognize you're making a significant investment. We want you to feel comfortable, confident, and excited about your purchase. Welcome to our family.